Wednesday, June 9, 2010

day one.

I've always enjoyed typing; talking about my life. Just sitting down with the laptop, and opening Word Pad, gets me excited. I guess I just find something about it peaceful. That's not something you hear everyday, right? For most people, they find their inner peace by, for example, Art. You'll hear a lot of people say that when they "pick up a paintbrush, the world just gets kind of quiet." Or, maybe I just watch "The Notebook" too much. But whatever you need to do to find your inner joy, mine is typing. Writing about whats on my mind. Ever since kindergarten, I've been the kid who had a diary hidden under their mattress, writing about the cute little boy they sat by in class. Then, when we started writing in journals in around 4th grade, I was always the one who spent extra time writing pages and pages about the topic, when everybody else only wrote a paragraph. And I always did get encouraged by my teachers. They said that I was an excellent writer and that they loved reading what i wrote. And it definently inspired me. In 6th grade, I got my very own laptop for Christmas. And I had this idea to keep a "diary" type kind of document on it. And I did. I am currently a freshman in high school, and I still go back to that Diary and read it, to recapture the memories. [A little note, MY laptop is currently broken, so I'm using the family's to write my blog.]
I'm not really sure how I got this crazy idea to start a Blogging site. I mean, I've always wanted one, but I never really took the action of making one. I was just kind of sitting here, and I finally did it. And here I am, making my first blog. I'm not really sure what happens after this, but I'm really excited to see what the results will be. I'm not sure if I'll totally fail at this, or if I'll turn out to be a big success, but whatever the result; I'm doing what I love and thats enough to make me a very happy girl. (:

1 comment:

  1. Abigail Korennne :)June 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM

    Carley, Write! Obviously you have a talent for it.

    ReplyDelete