Thursday, June 10, 2010

day two.

You know what helps me clear my mind? Riding the four wheeler. Almost like writing, it gives me inner peace. Something about the rush of wind in my hair, zooming past the trees, blairing my iPod- makes me happy. I can't really explain it. I just feel- free. Whenever things are getting to tense in the house, or whenever I just have too much on my mind; It's like my sweet escape. It gives me time to think, and clear my mind. As I was riding, I was doing some thinking. Mostly thinking about my Blog. Just the simple fact that i have a Blog gets me excited. I guess you could say that it has always been a dream of mine to have a Blog. And I'm finally making that dream become reality.
I'm sitting in a recliner at my Aunt's house. She is asleep on the couch, and I am typing from my cousins laptop. I keep glancing out their front door, and the view is just beautiful. It's not your typical mental picture of 'beautiful". I'm looking out to a view of a cornfield. It is very "hilly". It's just so simple- simply beautiful.
I just played some Online Pacman. Random, I know. I don't get why the ghosts always run away from you when you eat the dots that enable you to eat them. It's wierd. You know what else is wierd? People. People and what they believe in. I respect the fact that everyone has their own views, but when people give you a hard time for you and what you believe in, that upsets me. I could go on and on about this, I really could. It just is a touchy subject for me. You see, I'm a very strong believer in God. I could get into my big, long story- but I think I'll save that one for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment